How You Can Help
Please contact us for more information or to ask how you can help.
- You can donate items for the bags.
- You can donate money so that we can buy the items we need.
- You can volunteer to help stuff bags on the first Tuesday of each month.
Mary Casey has made quilts
for the children since 2008
Cory Love has made quilts
for the children since 2005
Sue Beehler, Liz Muehe, Corry Love and Karan Michael, representatives of the Threads that Bind Quilters, delivering quilts made at the Carbon Valley Regional Library for Bags of Love
There are many wonderful individuals that give their time and talents and organizations who help us regularly.
We especially appreciate our regular donors including:
- Church Women United, North Suburban Chapter
- Guardian Angels Catholic Church, Mead, Colorado
- St. Theresa Catholic Church, Frederick, Colorado
- Threads that Bind Quilters
For more information — or to make a donation — please email us. If you send us your phone number, we will give you a call.
"It's My Very Own" Bag of Love
Weld County, Colorado